Kaufen Testo-Enan-1 Deutschland | Testosterone Enanthate zu verkaufenKøb Testo-Enan-1 Danmark | Testosterone Enanthate til salgComprar Testo-Enan-1 España | Testosterone Enanthate en ventaOsta Testo-Enan-1 Suomi | Testosterone Enanthate myytävänäAcheter Testo-Enan-1 France | Testosterone Enanthate pour la venteKopen Testo-Enan-1 Nederland | Testosterone Enanthate te koopKjøpe Testo-Enan-1 Norge | Testosterone Enanthate til salgsCompra Testo-Enan-1 Italia | Testosterone Enanthate per la venditaComprar Testo-Enan-1 Portugal | Testosterone Enanthate para vendaKöp Testo-Enan-1 Sverige | Testosterone Enanthate till salu
0 items in the shopping cart
  • No products in the cart.

Steroids Shop

Testo-Enan-1

Testo-Enan-1

$51.50

Manufacturer: Maxtreme Pharma
Substance: Testosterone Enanthate
Package: 10 ampoules (250mg/ml)

Description

7% off coupon

Testo-Enan-1

Manufacturer – Maxtreme Pharma

Release form -10 ampoules, 250 mg/ml

Active ingredient – Testosterone Enanthate

Testo-Enan-1 from Maxtreme Pharma is developed on the basis of Testosterone Enanthate. It has a long-lasting effect and is injected into the bloodstream. The effect of the drug lasts for 14-16 days. On doping tests, it is detected within 3-4 months. Since Testosterone Enanthate has a long-term effect, it is quite easy to control its content in the body. This avoids spikes in testosterone levels in the body.

The main positive properties of the drug

Some of the main benefits of Testosterone Enanthate include:

  • Improving the strength of bones, ligaments and joints. Regeneration rates are improved.
  • Increased overall tone. Energy increases, mood improves, motivation for training appears.
  • Increased sexual activity.
  • Increased appetite.
  • Blocking of catabolic processes.
  • It becomes easier to complete workout programs. Post-workout recovery is accelerated.
  • The onset of muscle mass is significantly accelerated. During the course, you can add up to 10 kg.
  • The oil structure and high-quality components of the preparation allow painless injections. Irritation and bumps do not appear at the injection sites.

Methods of using the drug

Testosterone Enanthate is recommended to be administered 1-2 times a week. The total weekly dosage should be 250-500mg. It is selected in accordance with the physiological state of the athlete, his fitness level and the required results. For beginners, it is advisable to start with the lowest dosage.

Before carrying out the repeated cycle, it is necessary to take a break equal to the first course of admission. To minimize the side effects of estrogenic and androgenic nature, it is necessary to use post-cycle therapy.

Possible side effects

Testosterone Enanthate is considered a mild remedy. It is suitable for experienced athletes and beginners alike. Basically, side effects are observed when the dosage is exceeded as well as the duration of the course. The components in the composition are subject to aromatization. Because of this, estrogenic effects such as gynecomastia, fat accumulation, excess fluid retention and a change in voice can be observed:

Due to an increase in the concentration of the male hormone, its natural production and general hormonal balance can be disrupted. In this case, the following negative effects are observed: decreased libido, pronounced withdrawal effect, hoarsening of the voice, increased aggression, increase in subcutaneous fat, acne, excessive hair growth on the body and face, baldness, puffiness and hypertension.

Steroids should only be taken as directed. Otherwise, the manifestation of negative effects cannot be avoided.

Reviews about Testosterone Enanthate

The product has a good reputation among bodybuilders. The drug allows you to quickly gain muscle. It is noted that with the correct use of the drug, there are almost no “side effects”. The main disadvantage of Testosterone Enanthate is the withdrawal. Because of it, about 30% of the gained mass is lost. However, the remaining 70% is high-quality, dense muscles.

Change your body! Get lean, big muscles. Buy Testosterone Enanthate by Maxtreme Pharma and other steroids in our online store! Order delivery now!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Add Review

Add Review

Be the first to review “Testo-Enan-1”

Related Products