Proviron is one of the most popular and beneficial anabolic substances ever created. This steroid is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone and it has many positive features. In this short article, we will be diving into the legal status of this fascinating anabolic steroid. But the first thing we must do is define what Proviron really is.
Proviron is an anabolic steroid also known as 1-methyl-dihydrotestosterone. It is one of the most popular and beneficial anabolic substances ever created. Proviron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, although it is not converted to estrogen in any way making it a very useful steroid for males who want a lean look with little water retention or gyno, still want to reap all the benefits that anabolic steroids can provide.
Proviron was first made available as a prescription drug in the 1950s and it is now sold under brand names such as Pro-Viron, Mesterolone, Repevit (in Canada), and Provironum (in Latin America). Today, this steroid is used mostly in bodybuilding, to increase both testosterone levels and to minimize estrogenic side effects.
In addition, Proviron has been widely used for many years in post cycle therapy (PCT) after a steroid cycle to prevent a hormone crash created by the quick decrease in all anabolic hormones that occurred because of discontinued use of steroids. This drug is also beneficial for bodybuilders because it gives them the ability to increase their aggressiveness in training, which is why it has been nicknamed “the fighting drug”.
Proviron was first used medically to treat sexual dysfunction and underdeveloped sex organs. Today, it is mainly used by bodybuilders as a great steroid for enhancing libido and promoting increased muscle hardness during workouts.
Proviron can give users a lot of positive effects such as:
- Increased Testosterone levels: One of the main benefits of Proviron is its ability to increase levels of free testosterone in the body. It does this by blocking or minimizing sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), which is a substance that binds with testosterone, making it inactive.
- Prevention of Estrogen related side effects: Proviron has an anti-estrogenic effect. As we mentioned above, it attaches itself to SHBG, but it also attaches to the aromatase enzyme and prevents the conversion of other steroids such as testosterone into estrogen. This means that it essentially protects you from developing gynecomastia or experiencing any other estrogen-related side effects while maximizing your gains.
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis: Proviron is believed to enhance protein synthesis. This is why it has been used in post-cycle therapy.
- Lean Muscle Gains: Proviron is a rather good anabolic steroid for both men and women who want to gain lean muscle mass, burn fat and increase sexual drive.
These are only some of the most notable benefits that this anabolic steroid can provide you with. However, before using Proviron, especially if you are a woman, it is important to consult your doctor first and make sure it is safe for you to use this supplement.
The legal status of Proviron for sale
The legal status of Proviron is determined by the laws of each country. In some countries, Proviron is legal and it can be bought without a prescription as an over-the-counter drug (OTC). In other places, including those where most bodybuilding contests are held such as the United States and Canada, it is illegal to possess or even sell this drug without a prescription.
Considering that Proviron is completely legal in many countries, many bodybuilders are wondering why this product “isn’t being pushed more by the people who supply the top professional athletes with steroids.” The answer to this question is quite simple. When you have all of your supplies lined up so you can easily get your hands on anything you need for your steroid cycles, you will find that Proviron is really not needed.
Some countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are highly opposed to the use of any anabolic steroid. Many countries have taken a similar stance including most European countries. However, some Eastern European nations such as Poland and Russia still allow possession of this compound without a prescription.
The best way to identify if buy Proviron is legal in a country is to check the controlled substances list. It can be found on the government’s official website for all controlled substances. For example, in Canada, you can visit the Health Canada website and go to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. In the United States, visit Justice.gov’s Drug Enforcement Administration site where you can check out the controlled substances list.
Here are some videos to learn more about what Proviron is
- All About Proviron | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 56:
- Proviron – What to expect from a Mesterolone Cycle 2020: