Those who set themselves the task of pumping up their arms, usually are immediately going to go to the gym. People think that only there, it will be possible to pump up the biceps, but in fact, even at home it can be done just as effectively. Today we will figure out how to properly pump up your arms at home. In order to start training, buy some dumbbells. They are an integral part of sports activities. Properly building your arms at home should be done with dumbbells. During arm training, we pump the triceps and biceps. Below we will analyze how to do this.
Tips for proper training
The load on the arms will allow you to pump the muscles, but do not forget that excessive effort and loads can also hurt them. Therefore, to understand how to properly pump your arms at home, read these tips below:
- Warm-up. Before you train, do a warm-up. The muscles require warming up before the load. Even after a warm-up, you should not immediately raise heavy dumbbells, start with a light weight and perfect the technique.
- Athletes usually pump not only their arms, but also various types of training in their program. So that the muscles do not get tired, you should not overwork them. Pump your arms every 5-7 days to avoid overloading. Usually athletes do up to 10 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Learn basic exercises with dumbbells. If you are thinking about how to properly pump your arms at home, then you should pay attention to the techniques of performing the exercises. It is necessary not only to remember the training exercise, but also to try and learn of by heart the correct technique.
- Choose a separate training session to pumping your arms. Do bicep and tricep exercises separately from other sports activities.
Now we have given you the basic but effective tips, you are ready to start building your arms.
Exercises with dumbbells for pumping the arms
Bicep pumping exercises:
- Take the dumbbells and stand in a standing position;
- Lower your arms;
- Raise the dumbbells up while inhaling, without lifting your elbows from the body. As you exhale, lower the dumbbells;
- During the exercise, bend your arms at the elbow joints, without bending your hands and raise the dumbbells smoothly.
- Take a sitting position and rest your elbow on the inner side of the thigh;
- Bring the dumbbell to your chest and lower it to the floor. Keeping your body still;
- Repeat for the other arm.
Training on an inclined bench
- To perform this exercise, you will need an inclined bench. Set it at an acute angle;
- Sit on a bench, take dumbbells in both hands;
- Bend your arms at the elbow joint;
- Do several sets.
- Stand in a standing position.
- Take the dumbbells and place your arms along the body.
- Raise two dumbbells at the same time, holding them at the top point for 2 seconds.
- Do not forget to monitor your breathing and keep up the pace.
To build big biceps, usually people strive for muscle mass volume and size and for this, Anadrol or Dianabol are used within the training supplementation, as these substances can promote mass growth when used.
Tricep pumping exercises:
To pump your arms correctly, you should perform exercises on both the biceps and triceps. Therefore, we proceed to pumping the triceps.
- Take a prone lying position;
- Bend your arms at the elbows, leaning on the floor and raise them up, holding dumbbells;
- Do your workout non-stop. Immediately raise the dumbbells and lower them.
French bench press
- To perform the French bench press, lie down on a bench or floor. A bench is best suited for training, so you can focus on your feet;
- Raise the equipment up, and then put them behind the head until the elbows are perpendicular to the floor;
- The body remains motionless, the weight of the projectile rises due to the strength of the triceps.
When training the triceps, many individuals like the horse shaped defined tricep muscles to show and in this case, Superdrol or Winstrol are used. These oral substances promote lean muscle gain and definition by removing all of the excess fat and fluid form the body. These substances are also wide used after the initial Dianabol or Anadrol which are used for large muscular gain. You can find all of these substances within our online catalog with further information.
For effective training, stick to this mode: perform each exercise with equipment in 3-4 sets. In each set, perform 8-12 reps. For example, you are doing the “hammer” exercise. Repeat the movements 8-12 times, rest for 2 minutes and repeat it 2-3 more times also 8-12 times. Do not forget about the break between sets.
This material will help you understand how to properly build your arms at home. Remember that during training, do not rush, perform the movements smoothly, watch your breathing and take 2-minute breaks between sets. Take time for a comprehensive workout to pump your triceps and biceps once a week to get results. Do not forget to do a warm-up before training to warm up the muscles.